We now have
- a squabble of starlings
- a gluttony of greenfinches
- a waddle of woodpigeon
- a roundness of robins
- a wallop of woodpecker (well, just the one)
- a soar of swallows
- a scream of swifts
- a grumbling of grouse
- a wireful of wols or as the blackbirds would have it a threatening of tawnies
- a ball of long-tailed tits
- a cheerfulness of chaffies (chaffinches)
We've been busy this week looking at your survey responses. In all you seem happy with what we're doing but some interesting points have been raised and lots of suggestions made. We're putting together a list of things to do and one of things to consider. Details will follow next week; however as a sneak preview here is the top of list:
- reduce the cost of CJS Weekly (we were already working on this and announced changes last month)
- categorise the online jobs by region - we actually already do this so there will be some changes to make this more obvious.
- split up the long list of volunteer adverts - we're looking at ways to break the list down into manageable chunks without making it too messy.