Now published: CJS Focus on Volunteering in association with TCV, the community volunteering charity
- In the lead article from TCV we find out what volunteering opportunities the changing seasons bring. Even in the depths of winter volunteers do vital conservation work, find out what you can get involved in.
- Froglife is an organisation that relies on Trustees; find out how important Trustees are a charity like them and what the role involves.
- You can become a livestock checker with many organisations. Lancashire Wildlife Trust uses conservation grazing as a management tool and always need livestock checkers; Find out a bit more about the role.
- Beth Aucott is now a Warden with RSPB; read about how her time volunteering helped her get a paid position in the sector.
- Always thought about residential volunteering but had a few questions? We asked Jane Shah of RSPB some questions about this type of volunteering. We also hear from a previous volunteer who is now an RSPB Regional Director.
- Citizen Science can take only a small part of your day; it is however a great way to support wildlife and can also help immensely with your career development. Find out more from OPAL.