The first one scheduled for 10 August was postponed (still not best pleased about that!) and the revised day has now been announced, it will be Thursday 15 September.
Consequently the CJS Office will be closed for the day. We are slightly worried because we've heard that work will not be completed in one day, if it flows over into Friday that will cause real problems here. We will put contingencies in place and keep our fingers crossed. With backup emergency short term power we should be able to update everyone via this blog and twitter.